The Lamb (By: William Blake)
Little Lamb who made thee
Dost thou know who made thee
Gave thee life & bid thee feed.
By the stream & o'er the mead;
Gave thee clothing of delight,
Softest clothing wooly bright;
Gave thee such a tender voice,
Making all the vales rejoice!
Little Lamb who made thee
Dost thou know who made thee
Little Lamb I'll tell thee,
Little Lamb I'll tell thee!
He is called by thy name,
For he calls himself a Lamb:
He is meek & he is mild,
He became a little child:
I a child & thou a lamb,
We are called by his name.
Little Lamb God bless thee.
Little Lamb God bless thee.
By: William Blake
This poem is the right opposite of the Tyger here the question is to understand why God the lamb, doesn't burn of bright, ego? 'In The Forests Of The Night' (The Tyger first stanza) is this the main reason why the lamb is innocent and pure like a child?
Metric Two Stanzas Of Ten Septenaries In Kissed Rhymes
AABBCCDDEE
AAEFGGFAA
Dost thou know who made thee
Gave thee life & bid thee feed.
By the stream & o'er the mead;
Gave thee clothing of delight,
Softest clothing wooly bright;
Gave thee such a tender voice,
Making all the vales rejoice!
Little Lamb who made thee
Dost thou know who made thee
Little Lamb I'll tell thee,
Little Lamb I'll tell thee!
He is called by thy name,
For he calls himself a Lamb:
He is meek & he is mild,
He became a little child:
I a child & thou a lamb,
We are called by his name.
Little Lamb God bless thee.
Little Lamb God bless thee.
By: William Blake
This poem is the right opposite of the Tyger here the question is to understand why God the lamb, doesn't burn of bright, ego? 'In The Forests Of The Night' (The Tyger first stanza) is this the main reason why the lamb is innocent and pure like a child?
Metric Two Stanzas Of Ten Septenaries In Kissed Rhymes
AABBCCDDEE
AAEFGGFAA


Comments
Post a Comment