Space Fiction: The Ghoul of IC 2118

 





Knowing the future I'll show to the humans, that they are hypocrites, I'm using their language because they must know what we think of them, I'll send this message through the radio waves, then it will be curious to observe their behaviors.
What have you in mind?
Well through the stellar winds, I'll create a nebula with the appearance of a ghost, how they will interpret a simple nebula without significance for us?
Don't exaggerate with their vocabulary, yes they will give a significance or better a teaching to the shape of this nebula.
But why you're interested about them?
It's simple, they use the vocabulary to communicate, it is very limited from A to Z, in this range they describe their experiences of their life, the laws, the good and the evil and..
Sorry for the interruption but as the human says you're too talkactive, they have a common destine,  they have invented a limited free will. They do not have an alphabet to describe their sensory sensations, due to the limitation of their vocabulary. Why you said vocabulary and not alphabet? They aren't able to admit their limits.

Comments

Popular Posts