Space Fiction: Fleming's Triangular Wisp

 


Humans believe that none will visit their planet due to the enormous distances between galaxies, this is true, they want to touch, to see, to interact and then they will think on how to make money.
Today you're boring, I'm not interested in humanity, why should I?
I'm asking you to do a new play. 
Imagine being a human with a telescope who is observing these filaments, what are you thinking?
They will be afraid, they are conscious that one day their star will explode, no more life, their oceans will be frozen, they are silly people.
Don't exaggerate, they are selfish people, they will lose their riches, their power, their life for them this is unacceptable.
It isn't my business, they ignore that their souls will witness another form of life, they won't know that these filaments are the fibre of a new star with another solar system, somewhere in the universe, after being devoured by a black hole.

Comments

Popular Posts